Speeding up the development of your technological innovations
CM-CIC Innovation is a significant player in the French venture capital industry, and can help you realise your vision and ambitions.
Support designed for success
We help high-growth companies at various stages of their development.
CM-CIC Innovation, usually together with Sudinnova, provides various kinds of equity financing to high tech companies:
- seed capital (finalisation of the prototype),
- start-up capital (first sales),
- development capital (growth, international expansion).
Our selection criteria
CM-CIC Capital Innovation focuses on technology-oriented industries: IT, telecoms, electronics, life sciences, environment and new materials.
Our selective investment policy is based on clearly defined criteria:
- committed, high-quality management,
- an innovative technological business plan,
- growth potential,
- long-term viability,
- intellectual property.
CM-CIC Innovation's approach is based on structured growth models:
- 5-10 year production timeframe
- equity investment, mainly as lead or co-lead, through various funding rounds ranging between €0,5m and €3,0m, depending on the situation,
- support for management as part of its strategy of close partnership with investee companies.
CM-CIC Capital Innovation's team advises Sudinnova, a pioneer in the French venture capital market, and invests alongside it.
Invst I/O: a booster for connected objects
CM-CIC Capital Innovation supports innovative new connected object businesses by setting up a start-up booster endowed with €10 million, INVST I/O.